Saturday, February 3, 2007

Texas!

Pictures from my trip to Texas. The salamander pictures were taken at the National Fish Hatchery and Technology Center in San Marcos, Texas (conveniently located in the same town as my grandma).
Eurycea rathbunihehe, this is cool

Salamanders are nifty!Eurycea nana
Scorpions: they give you much more interesting pictures after being poked.I rolled all these logs and all I got was this lousy scorpion!

(probably should mention that the scorpion was all of an inch long and at 40 deg F outside, was not moving very fast)

4 comments:

Philip Kahn said...

The Eurycea Rathbuni pictures really are quite nifty. Glad to hear you had fun! And yes, I feel obliged to comment despite the fact I'm talking with you right now.

MWT said...

aww...what cute animals. so not fuzzy. now that you're in costa rica, however, i demand foreign pictures.

margi said...

cute if not cuddly.
Can I post pictures here of your early years?

Unknown said...

yes, you should post pictures of her early years!